- PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
The page (http://www.rocasalvatella.com/) is an Internet domain, which contains a portal or web page whose ownership, in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, is as follows: ROCA SALVATELLA S.L.
ROCA SALVATELLA S.L
Registered office: Av. Alcalde Barnils 64-68, edifici C, 4ª planta, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Telephone: (+ 34) 93.544.24.02
Register entry: Barcelona Commercial Register, volume 40962, folio 1, page 370264, 1st inscription.
The purpose of the ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. website is to provide users and interested parties with information on the company's activities and services. The aim of this website is to provide a useful service, and suggestions from users are therefore welcome. However, if you do not agree with any of the conditions contained in this notice, you must stop using the ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. website. Access to this website is subject to express acceptance of these conditions. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the specific conditions laid down in each case.
The conditions set out below regulate the permitted use of the website http://www.rocasalvatella.com/.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE AND INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS IN ACCESS
ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access.
ROCA SALVATELLA S.L is not responsible for any faults that may occur in communications, and does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the portal and the services, and therefore ROCA SALVATELLA S.L does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website or its content.
ROCA SALVATELLA will carry out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to carry out, and as soon as it becomes aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating of the content, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the content.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the content of the website, images, texts and data are the property of ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. Likewise, the source code, design and navigation structure of the website are the property of ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. All this material is protected by intellectual property legislation and its improper use may be subject to sanctions, including criminal sanctions.
The consultation or downloading of the contents of the site or of any software does not imply the transfer of any intellectual or industrial property rights over them. The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- a) That it is compatible with the purposes of the website.
- b) That it is not carried out for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication or transformation.
- c) None of the contents of the website are modified.
- d) That no graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany it.
- e) That the source is cited.
All information received on these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered to be provided free of charge. Please do not send information that cannot be treated in this way.
ROCA SALVATELLA S.L., aware of the risks derived from facing the new challenges involved in extending its services through the Internet, has implemented demanding security measures to reduce these risks.
Nevertheless, ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware), electronic documents and files of the user or any third party, including those that occur in the services provided by third parties through this portal.
Users are informed that the use of electronic data transmission systems and electronic mail does not offer absolute guarantees of security. The user and ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. mutually exonerate each other from any liability arising from events such as non-receipt or delay, error or interception of communications.
- CONTENTS AND LINKED PAGES
The information contained in this website is for information purposes only and under no circumstances constitutes any type of contractual obligation. The function of the links that appear on this page is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where he/she can expand on or complete the information offered on this page.
ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. shall not be held responsible for the results obtained through these links. In any case ROCA SALVATELLA S.L accepts no liability whatsoever for the contents linked from its website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may cause alterations to the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Although the links are regularly supervised to ensure that this does not happen, in the event that any user or third party should consider that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illicit, violate constitutional values or principles, or harm the property or rights of the user or of a third party, please inform ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. immediately of this circumstance, especially if the links consist of:
- a) Activities or content that could be considered criminal according to Spanish criminal law.
- b) Activities or content that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- c) Activities or content that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
- d) Activities or content that endanger the protection of public health, respect for human dignity, the principle of non-discrimination, the protection of health and children or any other constitutional value or principle.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data linked to this website complies with the requirements of current legislation on personal data protection. ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. will process the personal data collected through this website in compliance with current legislation on data protection.
- a) Inclusion in files is completely voluntary and is duly announced.
- b) The files in which personal data are included will be protected by the security measures required by law.
- c) The data will only be used for the purpose for which they have been collected.
- d) All persons who are included in the file created may exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, limitation of processing, deletion and portability of the data, as well as the right of access, rectification, opposition, limitation of processing, deletion and portability of the data.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
All third party links to the Website must be to its home page, and deep links, framing and any other use of the contents of the Website by unauthorised third parties is expressly prohibited.
- POLICY FOR THE PROTECTION OF MINORS
Access to and use of this website is forbidden to minors under 13 years of age who are not duly authorised. ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. understands that from the moment a minor accesses this website, they have the permission of their parents, guardian or legal representative.
ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. reminds adults who have minors in their care that it will be their sole responsibility if a minor enters their details to request any service.
- DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and its implementing regulations, you are hereby informed that the personal data provided by Users will be included in an automated database owned by and under the responsibility of ROCA SALVATELLA, S.L.
The processing of personal data affects all personal data provided by the User to ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. at the time of registration on the website, as well as all data provided for access to any of the services of other pages or services of the aforementioned company.
ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. is bound by its obligation to maintain the secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organisational and security measures necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations and other applicable legislation.
The collection and processing of personal data has the following purposes: to provide the services requested by the user; to manage possible incidents; to check and verify the quality of the services offered; to send general information about the development and operation of the service or product requested or contracted by the user. The user of these services is aware that, in order to provide the service, it is required that the management, maintenance and interconnection services with the mobile operators of the technical platform used for the storage and processing of personal data and the provision of the service, as well as the provision and conservation of back-up copies, be provided by ROCA SALVATELLA S.L.
In the registration process, the User will give their express authorisation and consent to ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. to process their data in accordance with current legislation applicable to personal data protection. The provision of certain data (telephone number or e-mail address) required for registration as a CONTACT on ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. websites is obligatory, and ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. may refuse registration to any interested party who does not provide such data.
Under no circumstances will ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. use the personal data of the interested parties for purposes other than those mentioned above, nor will it communicate them to third parties without the prior and express consent of the affected party, and it undertakes to maintain due professional secrecy and to establish the necessary technical and organisational measures to safeguard the information in accordance with the requirements established in the aforementioned Regulation.
The personal data will be kept in our records for a period of one year after the end of the commercial relationship, with ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. also maintaining its duty of secrecy and confidentiality of the data during this period of time.
The user may access their data at any time and exercise the rights established by law and listed below: access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and those of limitation or opposition to the processing of the same, being able to exercise any of these actions in writing by physical mail or email to the following address:
ROCA SALVATELLA, S.L. Avda Alcalde Barnils 64-68, 08174 Sant Cugat del Valles. Customer Service Telephone: 93 544 24 02 e-mail: email@example.com
In the request, you must attach the following information:
- Name, surname(s) and ID card number, or the company to which you belong, if applicable.
- Right you wish to request and the content of your request.
- Telephone number / email on which you wish to exercise this right.
- Address for notification purposes.
We also inform you that, if you consider that your rights are not being respected in the processing of your data, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- JURISDICTIONAL JURISDICTION
ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, agree to submit any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the website to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Sant Cugat del Vallés.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the User's computer browser, sending an anonymous identification that is stored in the same, allowing a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, as well as improving the browsing process, as they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest to them depending on the use they make of the content of the same.
ROCA SALVATELLA S.L. shall at all times endeavour to establish suitable mechanisms to obtain the User's consent for the installation of cookies that require it. Notwithstanding the above, it should be borne in mind that, in accordance with the Law, it will be understood that (i) the User has given their consent if they modify their browser settings by disabling the restrictions that prevent the entry of cookies and (ii) that the aforementioned consent will not be required for the installation of those cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service expressly requested by the User (by means of prior registration).
- THE COOKIES WE USE
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the Website may use:
- Own cookies:
These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies:
These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies
- Technical cookies:
These are those that allow the user to browse through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing and store content for broadcasting videos or sound.
- Personalisation cookies:
These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user themselves define. For example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the design of the selected content, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Analysis cookies:
These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data of the users.
- Advertising cookies:
These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing adverts that the user has already seen.
- Behavioural advertising cookies:
These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
(The cookies we use do not store any personal data or any type of information that could identify you, unless you wish to register voluntarily in order to use the services we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you).
Below is a list of the main cookies used by this website:
- a) Name of the Cookie
- b) Origin
- c) Purpose
- HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on his or her computer by configuring the browser options:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu option, selecting Internet Options and accessing Privacy.
- If you use Firefox, for Mac in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy, accessing the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the Tools menu option, selecting Options, accessing Privacy and then Use custom settings for history.
- If you use Safari, under the Preferences menu option, select Privacy.
- If you use Google Chrome, under the Tools menu option, by selecting Options (Preferences on Mac), accessing Advanced and then under the Content Settings option in the Privacy section, and finally ticking Cookies in the Content Settings dialog.
However, disabling cookies may change the way the website works. Please consult your browser's instructions and manuals for further information.
Last revised: 25 May 2018
ROCA SALVATELLA BOGOTA SAS INFORMATION PROCESSING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES MANUAL
ROCA SALVATELLA BOGOTA SAS, domiciled at Calle 93 A No 14-17, office 704, in the city of Bogotá and telephone (+57-1) 3473612 (hereinafter "RS BOGOTA"), hereby informs the Holders of Personal Data that are processed in any way by RS BOGOTA, of this Manual of Policies and Procedures for the Processing of Information (the "Policy"), thereby complying with Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013.
The main objective and purpose of this Policy is to inform Data Controllers of their rights, as well as the procedures and mechanisms provided by RS BOGOTA to make these rights of Data Controllers effective, and to inform them of the scope and purpose of the Processing to which the Personal Data will be subjected in the event that the Data Controller grants their express, prior and informed authorisation.
- PRINCIPAL DEFINITIONS
The following expressions used in this Policy shall have the definition given herein, or the meaning given to them by the applicable law or jurisprudence, as such law or jurisprudence may be amended from time to time.
a) "Authorization": The prior, explicit and informed consent of the Data Subject to carry out the Processing of his or her Personal Data.
b) "Database": The organized set of Personal Data that are subject to Processing, electronic or otherwise, whatever the modality of its formation, storage, organization and access.
c) "Financial Data": Any Personal Data referring to the creation, execution and extinction of monetary obligations, regardless of the nature of the contract that gives rise to them, whose Processing is governed by Law 1266 of 2008 or the rules that complement, modify or add to it.
d) "Personal Data": Any information of any kind, linked or that may be associated to one or more natural or legal persons, determined or determinable.
e) "Public Data": Personal Data qualified as such according to the mandates of the law or the Political Constitution and that which is not semi-private, private or sensitive. Examples of public data are, among others, data relating to the civil status of individuals, their profession or trade, their status as a businessperson or public servant, and those that can be obtained without any reservation whatsoever.
f) "Sensitive Data": Personal Data that affects the privacy of the Data Subject or whose improper use may lead to discrimination, such as those that reveal trade union affiliations, racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious, moral or philosophical convictions, membership in trade unions, social organisations, human rights organisations or that promote the interests of any political party or that guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data relating to health, sex life, and biometric data.
g) "Data Processor": The natural or legal person, public or private, who by himself/herself or in association with others, carries out the Processing of Personal Data on behalf of the Controller.
h) "Authorized": RS BOGOTA and all persons under the responsibility of RS BOGOTA, who by virtue of the Authorization and this Policy have the legitimacy to Process the Personal Data of the Data Subject. The Authorised Party includes the gender of the Entitled Parties.
i) "Authorisation": This is the authorisation which RS BOGOTA grants expressly and in writing by means of a contract or document which takes its place, to third parties, in compliance with the applicable law, for the Processing of Personal Data, converting such third parties into Data Processors for the Processing of Personal Data provided or made available to them.
j) "Data Controller": The natural or legal person, public or private, who, alone or in association with others, decides on the Database and/or the Processing of Personal Data.
k) "Data Subject" of the Personal Data: The natural or legal person to whom the information contained in a Database refers, and who is the subject of the right of habeas data.
l) "Transfer": The Processing of Personal Data that involves the communication of the same within or outside the territory of the Republic of Colombia when the purpose of the Processing is carried out by the Processor on behalf of the Controller.
m) "Transmission": The Personal Data Processing activity by which Personal Data are communicated, internally or to third parties, within or outside the territory of the Republic of Colombia, when such communication has as its purpose the performance of any Processing activity by the recipient of the Personal Data.
n) "Processing of Personal Data": Any systematic operation and procedure, whether electronic or not, that allows the collection, conservation, ordering, storage, modification, relation, use, circulation, evaluation, blocking, destruction and, in general, the processing of Personal Data, as well as its transfer to third parties through communications, consultations, interconnections, assignments, data messages.
o) "Habeas Data": The fundamental right of every person to know, update, rectify and/or cancel the information and personal data collected and/or processed in public or private databases, in accordance with the provisions of the law and other applicable regulations.
RS BOGOTA, in the development of its commercial activities will collect, make use of, store, transmit and carry out diverse operations on the personal data of the Data Controllers. In all Processing of Personal Data carried out by RS BOGOTA, the Controllers, Agents and/or third parties to whom Personal Data is shared must comply with the principles and rules established by law and in this Policy, in order to guarantee the right to Habeas Data of the Data Controllers and thus comply with RS BOGOTA's legal obligations.
These principles are:
- a) Prior Authorisation: All Processing of Personal Data will be carried out once the prior, express and informed Authorisation of the Data Subject has been obtained, unless the Law establishes an exception to this rule. In the event that the Personal Data have been obtained prior to the Law, RS BOGOTA will seek the relevant ordinary and alternative means to summon the Data Subjects and obtain their retroactive authorisation, following the provisions of Decree 1377 of 2013 and concordant regulations.
- b) Authorized Purpose: All Personal Data Processing shall be carried out for the purposes mentioned in this Policy or in the Authorization granted by the Data Subject, or in the specific documents regulating each type or process of Personal Data Processing. The purpose of the particular Processing of a Personal Data must be informed to the Data Subject at the time of obtaining his or her Authorisation. Personal Data may not be processed outside the purposes informed and consented to by the Data Subjects.
- c) Quality of the Data: The Personal Data subject to Processing must be true, complete, accurate, updated, verifiable and understandable. When in possession of partial, incomplete, fractioned or misleading Personal Data, RS BOGOTA must refrain from processing them, or request the Data Subject to complete or correct the information.
- d) Delivery of information to the Data Subject: When the Data Subject so requires, RS BOGOTA shall deliver information about the existence of Personal Data concerning the applicant. This delivery of information will be carried out by the RS BOGOTA unit in charge of the protection of personal data.
- e) Restricted Circulation: Personal Data may only be processed by RS BOGOTA personnel who are authorised to do so, or by those who, as part of their duties, are in charge of carrying out such activities. Personal Data may not be given to those who do not have authorisation or who have not been authorised by RS BOGOTA to carry out the processing.
- f) Temporality: RS BOGOTA will not use the holder's information beyond the reasonable period of time required by the purpose for which the holder of the Personal Data was informed.
- g) Confidentiality: RS BOGOTA must always carry out the processing by providing the technical, human and administrative measures necessary to maintain the confidentiality of the data and to avoid it being adulterated, modified, consulted, used, accessed, eliminated, or known by unauthorised persons or by authorised and unauthorised persons in a fraudulent manner, or that the Personal Data is lost. Any new project involving the Processing of Personal Data shall consult this Processing Policy to ensure compliance with this rule.
- i) Confidentiality and Subsequent Processing: All Personal Data that is not Public Data must be treated by the Controllers as confidential, even if the contractual relationship or the link between the Data Subject and RS BOGOTA has ended. Upon termination of such relationship, such Personal Data must continue to be treated in accordance with this Policy and the law.
- j) Individuality: RS BOGOTA will maintain separately the databases for which it is the Data Controller from the databases for which it is the Data Controller.
- k) Necessity: Personal Data may only be processed for the time and to the extent that the purpose of its processing justifies it.
- TREATMENT AND PURPOSES
The Personal Data collected and processed by RS BOGOTA shall be strictly and solely subject to the purposes indicated below. Likewise, the Processors or third parties who have access to the Personal Data by virtue of law or contract, shall maintain the Processing within the following purposes:
- a) To manage all the information necessary for the fulfilment of RS BOGOTA's tax obligations and commercial, corporate and accounting records.
- b) To comply with RS BOGOTA's internal processes regarding the administration of suppliers and contractors.
- c) Incorporation into databases or automated files of personal data for which RS BOGOTA is the owner and responsible. For this purpose, the Personal Data Subject will be provided with the appropriate technical resources so that, in advance, they can access the Privacy Notice, this Policy or any other relevant information, and can give their consent, so that their Personal Data can be automatically processed.
- d) Use the Personal Data for marketing and/or commercialisation of new services or products.
- e) The other purposes determined by the Controllers in processes of obtaining Personal Data for their Processing and which are communicated to the Data Controllers at the time of collection of the Personal Data.
- f) The control and prevention of fraud and money laundering, including but not limited to the consultation of restrictive lists, and all the necessary information required for SARLAFT.
- g) The process of archiving, updating systems, protection and custody of information and databases of RS BOGOTA.
- h) Processes within RS BOGOTA, for development or operational purposes and/or systems administration.
- i) The transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been entered into for this purpose, for commercial, administrative, marketing and/or operational purposes, including, but not limited to, the issuing of cards, personalised certificates and certifications to third parties, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
- j) To maintain and process by computer or other means, any type of information related to the customer's business in order to provide the relevant services and products.
- k) The other purposes determined by the Controllers in processes of obtaining Personal Data for its Processing, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, as well as the policies of RS BOGOTA.
- RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the law, the Owners of Personal Data have the following rights:
- a) To know, update and rectify their Personal Data with regard to RS BOGOTA or the Data Processors. This right may be exercised, among others, in the case of partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or data whose processing is expressly prohibited or has not been authorised.
- b) Request proof of the Authorisation granted to RS BOGOTA, unless the law indicates that such Authorisation is not necessary.
- c) To submit requests to RS BOGOTA or the Data Processor regarding the use made of their Personal Data, and for them to provide such information.
- d) File complaints before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for breaches of the law.
- e) To revoke their Authorisation and/or request the elimination of their Personal Data from RS BOGOTA's databases, when the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce has determined by means of a definitive administrative act that RS BOGOTA or the Data Processor has incurred in actions contrary to the Law or when there is no legal or contractual obligation to maintain the Personal Data in the database of the Data Controller.
- f) Request access and access free of charge to their Personal Data that have been subject to Processing in accordance with article 21 of Decree 1377 of 2013.
- g) Be informed of any modifications to the terms of this Policy prior to the implementation of the new modifications or, failing that, of the new information processing policy.
- h) To have easy access to the text of this Policy and its modifications.
- i) To have easy and simple access to the Personal Data registered in RS BOGOTA in order to effectively exercise the rights that the Law grants to the Data Controllers.
- j) To know the office or person authorised by RS BOGOTA to whom they may submit complaints, queries, claims and any other request regarding their Personal Data.
Data Controllers may exercise the rights granted to them by law and carry out the procedures established in this Policy, by presenting their citizenship card or original identification document. Minors may exercise their rights personally, or through their parents or the adults who hold parental authority, who must prove it by means of the relevant documentation. Likewise, the rights of the Data Subject may be exercised by the successors in title who provide proof of such status, the representative and/or attorney-in-fact of the Data Subject with the corresponding accreditation and those who have made a stipulation in favour of or for another.
- AREA RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HANDLING OF REQUESTS, QUERIES AND CLAIMS
RS BOGOTA has designated the Management Area as responsible for the reception and attention of requests, complaints, claims and queries of all kinds related to Personal Data. The person or area in charge will process queries and claims regarding Personal Data in accordance with the law and this policy.
Some of the particular functions of this area in relation to Personal Data are:
- a) To receive requests from the Personal Data Controllers, process and respond to those based on the Law or these Policies, such as: requests to update Personal Data; requests to know the Personal Data; requests to delete Personal Data when the Controller submits a copy of the decision of the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce in accordance with the provisions of the Law, requests for information on the use given to his/her Personal Data, requests to update Personal Data, requests for proof of the Authorization granted, when it has proceeded in accordance with the Law.
- b) To respond to the Personal Data Subjects on those requests that do not proceed according to the Law.
The contact details of the Customer Service are:
Physical address: Calle 93 A No 14-17, office 704.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: (+57-1) 3473612
- PROCEDURES FOR EXERCISING THE RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS OF PERSONAL DATA
RS BOGOTA will have mechanisms available so that the Data Subject, their successors in title, their representatives and/or proxies, those who have stipulated in favour of another or for another, and/or the representatives of minor Data Subjects, can make enquiries regarding the Personal Data of the Data Subject that is stored in the Databases of RS BOGOTA.
These mechanisms may be physical, electronic, through the mail of the area in charge of Carol Sánchez, or by telephone, on the attention line (+57-1) 3473612.
Whatever the means, RS BOGOTA will keep proof of the consultation and its response.
- a) If the applicant has the capacity to formulate the consultation, in accordance with the accreditation criteria established in Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013, RS BOGOTA will compile all the information about the Data Subject that is contained in the individual record of that person or that is linked to the identification of the Data Subject within RS BOGOTA's databases, and will make it known to the applicant.
- b) RS BOGOTA will reply to the applicant as long as he/she has the right to do so because he/she is the Data Subject of the Personal Data, his/her assignee, proxy, representative, has been stipulated by or for another person, or is the legal responsible in the case of minors. This response will be sent within ten (10) working days from the date on which the request was received by RS BOGOTA.
- c) In the event that the request cannot be dealt with within the period established in the previous paragraph, the applicant will be contacted to inform him/her of the reasons why the status of his/her request is being processed. For this purpose, the same or a similar means shall be used as the one used by the applicant to communicate his/her request.
- d) The final response to all requests will take no longer than fifteen (15) working days from the date on which the initial request was received by RS BOGOTA.
6.2. PETITIONS AND CLAIMS
RS BOGOTA has mechanisms for the Data Subject, their successors in title, representatives and/or attorneys-in-fact, those who stipulated by another or for another, and/or the representatives of minors, to formulate petitions or claims regarding (i) Personal Data processed by RS BOGOTA that should be corrected, updated or deleted, or (ii) the alleged non-compliance with the duties imposed by law on RS BOGOTA.
These mechanisms may be physical, electronic, through the email address of the area in charge email@example.com, or by telephone, on the attention line (+57-1) 3473612.
- a) The request or claim must be submitted by the Data Subject, their assignees or representatives or accredited in accordance with Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013, as follows:
- It should be addressed to RS BOGOTA by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org; physically to the address Calle 93 A No 14-17, office 704 in Bogota; or by telephone, on the hotline (+57-1) 3473612.
- It must contain the name and identification document of the Holder.
- It must contain a description of the facts that give rise to the request or claim and the objective pursued (update, correction or deletion, or compliance with duties).
- It should indicate the address and contact details and identification of the claimant.
- It should be accompanied by all documentation that the claimant wishes to assert.
- Before dealing with the request or claim, RS BOGOTA will verify the identity of the Personal Data Subject, his/her representative and/or proxy, or the accreditation that there was a stipulation by or for another. For this purpose, it may require the original identity card or identification document of the Data Subject, and the special or general powers of attorney or documents which may be necessary as the case may be.
- b) If the request, claim or additional documentation is incomplete, RS BOGOTA will require the applicant to rectify the faults once only within five (5) days following receipt of the claim. If the applicant does not submit the required documentation and information within two (2) months from the date of the initial request, it will be understood that the request has been withdrawn.
- c) If for any reason the person who receives the request or complaint within RS BOGOTA is not competent to resolve it, he/she will forward it to the competent area within two (2) working days of having received the complaint, and will inform the applicant of this referral.
- d) Once the petition or claim with the complete documentation has been received, a legend will be included in the RS BOGOTA database where the data of the Data Subject subject to claim is stored, stating "petition in process" or "claim in process" and the reason for the same, within a period of no more than two (2) working days. This legend shall be maintained until the request is decided.
- e) The maximum term to deal with the request or claim shall be fifteen (15) working days from the day following the date of its receipt. If it is not possible to deal with the request within this period, the interested party shall be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which the request will be dealt with, which in no case may exceed eight (8) working days following the expiry of the first period.
- Security measures for the protection of Personal Data
We have adopted the necessary security levels for the protection of the Personal Data that you provide us with as a client and have installed all the technical means and measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the registered information.
This Policy is effective as of 1 August 2019. The Personal Data that is stored, used or transmitted will remain in our Database, based on the criteria of temporality and necessity, for as long as it is necessary for the purposes mentioned in this Policy, for which they were collected.